Thursday, May 24, 2018

Red Sky At Night by Elly MacKay


   "Long ago, here and far away, people looked for clues in nature to predict the weather. They learn from experience by watching the shapes of clouds or noticing the behavior of animals. This wisdom was passed down through sayings like the ones in this book."
   Poetic, entertaining and GORGEOUSLY illustrated, this book will definitely become a favorite for me and my children. This book is perfect for young readers. And the fact that it has old folklore mixed with Mother Goose like rhymes is perfect for readers just starting out to love books.
   I can't describe how absolutely gorgeous both the cover and the inside illustrations are. This book was very well put together and well-thought-out. Very well done. Bravo! I highly recommend this book to anyone with children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My May 2018 TBR Stack

My May 2018 TBR Stack

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings