Sunday, May 20, 2018

Party Games: A Fear Street Novel by R. L. Stine


   HAHA! R. L. Stine is back on Fear Street ladies and gentlemen! Such a fantastic little horror novel.
   Rachel is not as athletic as her sister. Or as talented, or as smart, or even as pretty. She seems to feel like the odd man out in any given situation. So when a handsome, although strange and mysterious, boy asks her to come to his birthday party Rachel is ecstatic! The problem? The party is taking place in a haunted castle-like mansion on an island only inhabited during the summer months. A small group is attending this party... but will they make it back alive when there are no rules to these party games?
   Ok, right off the bat, I'm a Goosebumps fan. I've been reading Stine since I was young. Love his works! I read this book for a Buddy Read on Litsy and I gotta say that I'm glad I did. This was such a fun little read! Suspense, horror, gore, intrigue with a hint of puppy love... Stine does not disappoint in this relaunch of the Fear Street series. I look forward to reading the other installments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My May 2018 TBR Stack

My May 2018 TBR Stack

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings