Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Next Door To A Star by Krysten Lindsay Hager


   Ah, drama drama, drama... LOL Popularity always = drama!
   In this cute little tale Hadley's world is about to change all in one summer. After her best friend moves away to Texas she decides to go and stay the summer with her grandparents in the Lake Michigan town of Grand Haven. And next door is lurking none other than Simone Hendrickson a teen Idol and TV star. Hadley and Simone become friends and the drama begins! Boys lies and backstabbing are the name of the game in this entertaining novel.
   This was a great little read. This is the second novel that I've read by this author and I have to say that I really enjoy her work. She writes in a way that is very easy to follow and easy to comprehend. Her stories are riveting and her characters are adorable to say the least. Her stories almost seemed to speak from personal experience which I think is what I like the most about them. They bring me back to the days when I was the age of the characters in the novels and having the same High School drama and issues that they're going through. It is very comforting in that way knowing that others have gone through what I have.
   Very real and down-to-earth I have to say that I am looking forward to reading more from Krysten Hager and would definitely recommend her books to others ❤️👍🏻💕

1 comment:

My May 2018 TBR Stack

My May 2018 TBR Stack

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings