Monday, January 8, 2018

The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay PH.D., Jeffery Wood PSY.D, & Jefferey Brantley MD

I have BPD & this is an amazing workbook! I took my time and worked through it slowly letting the skills & exercises sink in. Everything is well laid out and arranged. The subjects are all very well explained. The exercises are easy to follow but really make you dive into yourself. They make you think and challenge yourself to make changes in the way you handle yourself in many different situations.
The book has helped me be more present in the "now" and to be much more mindful of my actions, my surroundings and my emotions and reactions to said emotions which for someone with BPD (like me) can be extremely overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this workbook to anyone needing DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) help. ✨✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

My May 2018 TBR Stack

My May 2018 TBR Stack

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings