Friday, January 19, 2018

My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday

Warning: if words like cock, fucking, cunt & prick in being used to describe sexual body parts and/or actions, then this book is not for you. This author is VERY blunt (which in my opinion you have to be when being honest about sex). I can honestly say that after reading this book I feel better about myself as a woman as well as a sexual being with sexual thoughts, needs and even... dare I say... fantasies! I agree wholeheartedly with the author that women's sexual fantasies have been repressed, surpressed and denied for far too long. By the way guys, our fantasies don't stop short of a cliche rape scene 😉 I HIGHLY recommend this to women who seek to validate their sexual urges and definitely to men who wish to understand the female side of sexuality a bit more. We have a lot more in common than it seems guys. 💘 Great (and VERY hot) read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My May 2018 TBR Stack

My May 2018 TBR Stack

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings