Wednesday, January 17, 2018

As Bright As Heaven by Susan Meissner

What an incredible book! I'm still very much awe-stricken. The author had such amazing story telling capability in this book. This book is both beautifully written and easy to follow each person's point of view as it is written from 4 different person's points of view. Great build up to an absolutely heart breaking climax then down again to prepare you for a great ending that truly shines "as bright as heaven". This book made me laugh, made me cry, I got mad, I felt fear for the relatable characters in their precarious predicaments and felt hope that through all they'd been through there would be that beautiful silver lining. A truly amazing piece of fiction. BRAVO! 🌹👏👏👏🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

My May 2018 TBR Stack

My May 2018 TBR Stack

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings