Monday, April 30, 2018

The Consciousness of Man & The Book of Wisdom by Reginald Gibson

These books were not inspirational per se, but I can see how they would be to some. I personally have a problem with these books because the author comes off as very pushy and preachy to the reader in my opinion. However Others May find his writing pushy in a motivational way which is what I believe the author was trying to convey. I am also disheartened that these books are exclusively written for Christianity believers. I would have probably like the books a bit more if they were a little more inclusive of different worldviews. I'm sure others would really enjoy these books. However they are just not for me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My May 2018 TBR Stack

My May 2018 TBR Stack

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings