Saturday, February 3, 2018

Sexy Witch by LaSara FireFox


Absolute tripe. The author tries to approach the subjects as empowering but it comes off as man-hating and "Oh poor women, society hates you..." I found this approach not only NOT empowering but extremely annoying as it almost comes off as bitching or complaining. The journal entries are the only thing useful/helpful in this book. I liked the things the journal entries made you ponder and the way they made you look to and at yourself in different lights. All the rituals/workings can be found in any beginner Wicca/Witchcraft or magick book. Was very daunting to read over all. Not a book I'd recommend. 👎🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

My May 2018 TBR Stack

My May 2018 TBR Stack

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings