Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Book Treasures

So I was reading my current read, NAM by Mark Baker, last night. It was a casual night like any other. Had the Netflix fireplace going, Christmas tree on, Hershey laying beside me, and a warm cup of tea. I turned the page in my book and a piece of paper fell out... OMG! Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was a page from a date book... from 1984! WOW! I know I love finding little book treasures that previous readers have used as bookmarks but this one was exceptional. This little piece of paper is older than I am! It's almost as if I'm practicing biblical archaeology! LOL Right? What an amazing treasure. I'm surely keeping this one ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

My May 2018 TBR Stack

My May 2018 TBR Stack

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings

Check Out These #LitsyHappenings